Hey Everybody!! Just wanted to remind everybody that Scott and Alison have been so kind to host a Super Bowl party for our Life Group. It looks like the game starts at about 5:25 so they said we could start arriving some time around five. They live at 785 Eastern Hills in Greenwood. Scott and Alison said that they would provide a sandwich tray so the rest of us can bring other good football game eats and drinks.
I also wanted to ask everybody to pray for the Outdoor Sportsman Banquet that is Saturday afternoon. I pray that many decisions to follow Christ are made.
One last thing--When I was at the basketball game tonight JT Williams had what appears to be a massive heart attack. They performed CPR for about 15-20 minutes and ended up doing a tracheotomy before he left in the ambulance. We later heard that he did have a pulse at the hospital---so just pray for him and the family. For you that might not know --JT is Brent Williams dad. Brent passed away suddenly last year while riding his bicycle. Their family has been through a lot so just lift them up in prayer. I look forward to seeing everybody either tomorrow at the banquet or at church on Sunday.
John Ciesla
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment