I hope everyone had a great Monday!
I wanted to remind everybody that we will be starting our "One Month to Live" home group this Sunday (Jan. 11) at Phillip and Kelley's house. I know that I speak for everyone when I say "thank you" for opening your home to our group. Here are a few things that might be good for you to know:
1. It will start at 6:00 p.m. @ the Darr's --1126 Forrest Parkway
2. Childcare will be provided at the church from 5:45-7:15--If you need childcare please let Gina know by calling 996-2166
3. If you need to purchase a book they are ten dollars and available to order at the church office---If you don't have yours yet don't let it discourage you from coming.
4. We decided that we will make it potluck each Sunday5. We will meet on the 11th, 18th, and 25th
Also, we decided Sunday to volunteer our Life Group to participate in 10 days of Blessings in celebration of Bro. Ronnie's 10 years of service at First Baptist Greenwood. I will call the church office and let see what dates are still available between Jan. 19-28th and get back in touch.
As I read through this blog--It is wonderful to see God at work in our class. We have already seen so many prayers answered. I want everyone to know how truly blessed my family is to be a part of such a wonderful group of people and a member of a church that is alive. I want to thank Jackie and Dena for hosting the New Year's get together and to Jessie and Michelle for all they do in organizing our monthly socials.
I also want to take a few minutes to publicly apologize to Jackie and Jeb for oversleeping and missing our morning workout last week. I'm sorry that I let you down and that you had to eat biscuits and gravy at Alice's.
John
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment