Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prayer Requests for week of 18 Jan 2009


John said something in class today that got me to thinking about praises and prayer requests. I think sometimes we too often focus on the bad things happening in our lives and we forget to praise God for the little things. So I'll start off with the praises this week and then move on to the prayer requests.
PRAISES
Jebs Parents - Joined Grand Ave Baptist.
Troy - Recieved a good report on all tests
Jill - Mother of one of Mason Baldwins friends, Cancer Free
Baldwin Family - No illnesses at the Baldwin Household
Doug Russell - Joined FBC today
Now, I hope I didn't give the impression that I didn't think prayer requests were not important. If you remember, John also said that we should ask God for our needs and to be specific. So, here are the prayer requests.
PRAYER REQUESTS
Baldwin Family - Decision to sell their home
Jeb - Possible deployment
Valeries Father
Joe Holland - Traci Durens Dad
Susie Butler - Biopsy sent to Mayo clinic for further testing.
Jeremy and Laura - 2 year old son Drew diagnosed with leukemia.
Williams Family
Outdoor Sportsmans Banquet - Pray that lost men will attend and hear the word of God
Ann's friend - miscarriage
President Elect Obama - (1 Tim 2:1-2)
Our Class and each other - Take time to encourage and pray for each other during the week.
Special thanks to Philip and Kelley for opening their home for the Sunday night home group. If you haven't been able to attend, there is still one more chance to get in on a great study.
Hope everyone has a great week!
-Mike

No comments: