skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Welcome...
I hope everyone likes the new blog. I think it is great that we will all be able to share our prayer requests, stories, etc. I hope everyone is having a great day...
Anyone have any prayer requests? Remember my Uncle Mac if you will.
Thanks, Philip
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Looks GREAT & Sounds Good...
December 16, 2008 at 6:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
"The JC Bunch"
The "JC Bunch" is a Life Group taught by John Ciesla, where each member is unique and a vital part of the group.
View my complete profile
View Verse of the Day
My Blog List
Here's What I Got!
Climbing Ob Hill
9 years ago
UPWARD POINT
Morgan makes Jesus the Boss of her Life...
15 years ago
Chasing Rainbows and Shooting Stars
What's new??!!
15 years ago
outdoors and me
Mike
16 years ago
Jebs words
Almost Home
16 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(65)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(11)
▼
December
(11)
Prayer Requests
PRAISE! PRAISE! PRAISE!
Prayer Request
Merry Christmas!!!!
Prayer Requests...
Prayer Requests; Sunday December 21, 2008
Praise!!Since I posted earlier, I have heard from ...
I have a very special prayer request. There are tw...
Hello everyone! I am sure most of you probably got...
Prayer requests from class last week.
Welcome...
1 comment:
Looks GREAT & Sounds Good...
Post a Comment