Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello everyone! I am sure most of you probably got the church email earlier today, but I thought I would go ahead and post the prayer request anyway for those who may not have heard. We need to keep the McDaniel and Robinson families in our prayers. Loyd McDaniel and Travis Robinson both passed away today.
Also, I want to ask everyone to just pray for each other. It just seems that everyone I talk to is having a difficult time getting in the Christmas spirit. With all the sad and tragic news all around us, it is difficult to remember and keep our focus on why we celebrate this time of year.
Please keep my mom, Libby Gipson, in your prayers tomorrow. She is having a nuclear stress test. It is the first in a long series of tests that she has to have in preparation for (possibly) a very major surgery. This time of year is also very difficult for her. The cold and wind just makes her pain worse so continue to remember her.
I also want to say a big "THANK YOU!" to Philip for getting the blog going for us.
I also have a praise. I think we are very fortunate to have John and Angel in our class, and I just appreciate John serving as our teacher. It is evident that God is working in our class with several new faces!! What a praise to see our class grow!
Everyone have a great Friday and wonderful weekend!
Andria

1 comment:

Philip said...

I agree...God led John and Angel to our class. We need to give God the praise on that one. It was not long ago when most of us were thinking the class would disband. It is good to know that God had another idea. Yes, we need to keep those that lost loved ones in our prayers. What a hard time to lose someone you love.