
Below is a message from Brother Ronnie, thought I would post it in case someone didn't get it through e-mail.
Mike
God tells us in II Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
God has placed this on my heart to call us as a church to pray. I am asking you to join me and our staff this Saturday evening from 7:00pm - 8:00pm in the Worship Center. This will be a time for you to pray for your family, pray for our church, our city, our nation, and our world. Our staff and I will be available for anyone who requests prayer...James 5:16 says, "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
Come and pray together as a Life Group, or as a family, or just come and spend some time alone with God in prayer. Let's seek God together as we humble ourselves and pray.
Bro. Ronnie



No comments:
Post a Comment