First I would like to apologize for not bringing snacks to class today! I won't forget next time it's my turn, I promise!
Prayer Requests:
Disciple Now: Pray for all the kids attending and that any that may not know Christ will make decisions.
Escalante Family: Angel's Uncle passed away and his family needs prayer.
Susie Butler: Having surgery on the 24th
Libby Gipson: Having surgery on March 4th
Shelli's Mom: Test results concerning her back
Mason Baldwin: Upcoming Doctors appointment
Shelli's Dad: Having a stress test
Michelle's Cousin: Marriage struggles
Jeb's Grandfather: poor health
The JC Bunch: Pray for each other and our families.
OSB: I know that you are all probably tired of hearing about the OSB but please continue to pray for those that made decisions that night. God is continuing to work as a result of OSB even several weeks later.
Have a great week!
Mike
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment