Friday, June 5, 2009

Potluck and Church Fun Day

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a potluck right after Sunday School this week in honor of the Baldwin's. I hope you can make it if at all possible. Also, we have entered a kickball team in the Church Fun Day that starts at 4:00pm on Sunday. If you could e-mail me your height/weight, whether you kick with your right or left foot, and also the number of years of formal kickball experience you have that would be beneficial in making out our starting line-up. Of course you know that I am kidding---but if you would let me know if you plan on playing that would be great. We must have at least 8 and four must be women. So just shoot me and e-mail.
I also wanted to pass on two prayer requests:
1. John McLellan's uncle passed away--so please remember their family in your prayers
2. Misty Butler's dad (Donnie Green) was in ICU this week due to what they thought at the time was a heart attack. He has been released and it sounds like a heart attack was ruled out; however he is still experiencing pain. Please remember Donnie and his family in your prayers.

Have a great weekend---See you Sunday!!

John

No comments: