Keep Tim Brinkley in your prayers. Received email from Aimee...Tim had an appendectomy on Thursday. Then he ended up with some collapsed alveoli that made it hard for him to breathe and hurt really bad. He's doing much better. He stayed home today, but is planning to go back to work tomorrow.
*****************************************************
Also, keep John and Angel Ciesla, and their family in your prayers. Pray that God bless him and his family as they begin a new phase of ministry. Sunday night John was ordained as a Deacon in our church.
**It was good to see those from our class in attendance for the Ordination. I have been out a few weeks due to Mother's Day, and for a family reunion, and it was good to see some familiar faces. Pray for me as I travel this weekend. I hope to see everyone in our group soon.
God Bless!
Philip
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment